BankaiShadow Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon of the Week #3
This week's Pokemon is....

Kirlia!
Latest topics
» Hi! I'm Bricky!
What is YOUR opinion on the Fine Bros licensing shenanigans EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 6:45 pm by Bricktoag

» Pokemon of the Week
What is YOUR opinion on the Fine Bros licensing shenanigans EmptyWed May 25, 2016 7:05 pm by PokeZone

» In leisure time
What is YOUR opinion on the Fine Bros licensing shenanigans EmptyFri May 20, 2016 4:30 pm by joebob2311

» What anime are you watching right now?
What is YOUR opinion on the Fine Bros licensing shenanigans EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:57 am by Shadow

» omg, so like, i'm like, new, so like, please, like, love me
What is YOUR opinion on the Fine Bros licensing shenanigans EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:56 am by Shadow

» Count to Infinity!
What is YOUR opinion on the Fine Bros licensing shenanigans EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 8:40 pm by joebob2311

» What do you think future consoles in the next few years will be like?
What is YOUR opinion on the Fine Bros licensing shenanigans EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 8:39 pm by joebob2311

» Aqua's Art Gallery~
What is YOUR opinion on the Fine Bros licensing shenanigans EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 1:51 pm by Aaron

» What is YOUR opinion on the Fine Bros licensing shenanigans
What is YOUR opinion on the Fine Bros licensing shenanigans EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 10:42 am by HyperChaosLugia

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of BankaiShadow Forums on your social bookmarking website

What is YOUR opinion on the Fine Bros licensing shenanigans

3 posters

Go down

What is YOUR opinion on the Fine Bros licensing shenanigans Empty What is YOUR opinion on the Fine Bros licensing shenanigans

Post by HyperChaosLugia Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:38 am

This is a thing apparently.  The very fact that they want to license their react videos if people do the exact same "format".
Personally, I couldn't care less nowadays since I stopped watching around early 2015. But what really irks me is the very fact that they seemed to have licensed also "Do not laugh or smile". Like, what? The hell is you thinkin' there son??? Are they out of their little minds? =.=;

Also they lost my respect cause I found out they attacked Ellen Degeneres who happens to be one of my idols so there is that but it sounds rather biased but because she apparently "ripped off" their stuff, yeah no I can see it as clear as black and white they are being butthurt monkeys. Source for that and look at one of her videos cause you can notice her comment section in the video they are talking about is disabled, being certain they are the reason why I suppose. https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/43490c/the_fine_bros_from_youtube_are_now_attempting_to/

Your thoughts on this whole...blasphemy?

Also another source I found this out on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObI0eDa-P2U - AlphaOmegaSin
HyperChaosLugia
HyperChaosLugia

Back to top Go down

What is YOUR opinion on the Fine Bros licensing shenanigans Empty Re: What is YOUR opinion on the Fine Bros licensing shenanigans

Post by Shadow Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:32 pm

They don't even produce their own content.

Despite the being kind of over, I found it infuriating the consider doing that
Shadow
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator

https://bankaishadow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What is YOUR opinion on the Fine Bros licensing shenanigans Empty Re: What is YOUR opinion on the Fine Bros licensing shenanigans

Post by Tuxy Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:23 am

Most people who gave the Fine Bros **** had no idea what the difference between copyright and trademark is and how intellectual property laws work. They also didn't know what the Fine Bros were actually trying to do. Then reddit formed an angry mob and made everyone on the internet believe their (mostly) wrong accusations. Once the Fine Bros backed down, they called it a "victory for democracy", because approximately 1 out of 15 Fine Bros subscribers joined their irrational witch hunt.
Tuxy
Tuxy

http://420uke.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperChaosLugia Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:42 am

True. But that won't change the fact that they lost respect points for going after Ellen Degeneres but other then that, I start to care less and less about them. All the best for them, right? XD
HyperChaosLugia
HyperChaosLugia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum